New Student Enrollment Instructions
The new student enrollment forms (On the Right) are the forms you will need to enroll your student in Western Elementary Schools. An additional form may be necessary if you are enrolling while living in the home of a resident. Please call the Administration Office to obtain this additional form at 517-841-8100
- Type in the information for your student.
- After you have completed the forms. Press the print form button on the bottom of the 4th page of the Enrollment Form.
- Sign the bottom of the 4th page of Enrollment Form and the Request for records page.
- Once your forms are completed you can:
Bring them to the nearest elementary school building
or drop off at the Administration Office located:
1400 S Dearing Road, Parma 49269
You will also need to bring:
- Your child’s Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence, if in district. (A utility bill or a copy of your lease or mortgage.)
- School of choice Application, if outside Western School District.
- Living in the Home of a Resident form if applicable.
- Immunization records, if coming from outside of Michigan. (Immunizations can be obtained online if Michigan resident)
Note: Every effort will be made to place your child in the school of your choice but can not be guaranteed. Thank you.
Message from the Michigan Department of Community Health
New communicable Disease Rules 2010-2011 School Reporting Year
- Beginning January 1, 2010 Required of all children entering kindergarten, all 6th grade students, and all children changing school districts:
- Two Doses of Varicella (Var) vaccine or history of chicken Pox disease
Required for all children 11-18 years of age who are changing school districts or who are enrolled in 6th grade:
- One dose of meningococcal (MCV4 or MPSV4) vaccine
- One dose of tetanus/diphtheria/acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccine (if 5 years have passed since last dose of tetnum/diptheria vaccine - DTaP, Td or DT)
2012-2013 Enrollment Forms
School of Choice Form
Special Vaccine Clinic Information